Star hack.
Hi. I’m trying to figure out how someone executed this hack.
At the beginning of every race/battle whilst this hacker was present , everyone in the room got a star when the countdown hit 1.
Is there a code for this ?
Like, people just started having the star effect? I believe the person is dropping stars inside of players
(07-20-2020, 03:02 PM)No_Name_Guy Wrote: Like, people just started having the star effect? I believe the person is dropping stars inside of players
Yep they all did; it was so interesting. How could they do that to all the people on the room in like 3 seconds?
That's itneresting, do you know the person name?! Maybe it's some Japanese hacker called Luce.
(07-20-2020, 10:43 PM)No_Name_Guy Wrote: That's itneresting, do you know the person name?! Maybe it's some Japanese hacker called Luce.
It has happened to me by 2 people; Someone called ‘Altair’ and another called ‘RMCP01*GCT’.
Has this ‘Luce’ player achieved a similar thing?
I read your post immediately and can tell you that I am said Altair and also RMCP01*gct. Those were the good old hacker days, but please excuse my aggressive appearance as Altair. I guess you have most seen me in battles.

To your question, yes as No_Name_Guy said, I used a drop item code with the stalking hack of mdmwii and No Countdown. That's how I dropped the stars into the players. But in a full room I could not give stars to all players.

Oh yeah, the good old days...
(07-21-2020, 01:09 PM)Unnamed Wrote: I read your post immediately and can tell you that I am said Altair and also RMCP01*gct. Those were the good old hacker days, but please excuse my aggressive appearance as Altair. I guess you have most seen me in battles.

To your question, yes as No_Name_Guy said, I used a drop item code with the stalking hack of mdmwii and No Countdown. That's how I dropped the stars into the players. But in a full room I could not give stars to all players.

Oh yeah, the good old days...
Ahaha that’s so amazing! I remember around 6 years ago just before the servers shut down, I used to run into you on battle so often.

how did you drop the stars into quite a few players in like, 3 seconds haha? I remember trying to do the exact same thing as you but I struggled quite a bit. At First I thought you used the item sender star code, but it only worked offline.

Its so cool to see you on here! Do you still play on wiimmfi battles? I feel it’s not as fun without the use of codes lol.
If room size was 6 players or under, then I dropped it to all players, if there were more, I dropped it to the half. Nearly 3 Stars in a second I dropped, not enough in a full room for a 3 seconds countdown. And I have only done it, if no other hacker (who used No Countdown) was in the room.