Make it to 10,000
Get a wii, it's more authentic. In my case though I use a wii u
(Yesterday, 07:20 PM)Fifty Wrote: I've been the mkwii.com discord server for over a year now at this point. In other words, yeah.
Don't count on me being able to vc, though, since I don't have a working mic, but I don't think it really matters since I rarely have the opportunity to vc in any case (chaotic house). oh well

also why not CTGP? seems apparent the RNS crew hasn't been too fond of it

VC doesn't matter to me as long as you got Discord. I hate CT's a lot. I can deal with Retro Rewind since afaik its all based on Nintendo-made tracks. Most CTs are awful, just poor rushed design.

@Cealgair whats the FPS when you run dolphin?, because if its at least around 30-ish , theres a code to cap it at 30 to prevent lag. Or just a buy a cheap real Wii
(01-01-1970, 01:00 AM)Vega Wrote: VC doesn't matter to me as long as you got Discord. I hate CT's a lot. I can deal with Retro Rewind since afaik its all based on Nintendo-made tracks. Most CTs are awful, just poor rushed design.

What era of CTs have you played/seen the most? I've seen a lot from every point in time of this game so I'm wondering what you know. Maybe that makes a difference.

(02-11-1970, 04:00 PM)Vega Wrote: @Cealgair whats the FPS when you run dolphin?, because if its at least around 30-ish , theres a code to cap it at 30 to prevent lag. Or just a buy a cheap real Wii

Yeah, that's a good question
(5 hours ago)Vega Wrote: @Cealgair whats the FPS when you run dolphin?, because if its at least around 30-ish , theres a code to cap it at 30 to prevent lag. Or just a buy a cheap real Wii

Like I said it's been over a year since I last played. I did use the fps cap, and with that plus using tame items (or whatever they're called) it still sometimes lagged, especially during the thing before the countdown where it showed every racer behind you (I was playing against CPUs so I was typically starting 1st). With normal items I'd get lag with every bob-omb and blue shell, and it would always pause for a bit when a shock happened. So yea I would definitely not go online with that. (also is the 30fps code allowed online? I've always wondered that, I think I even asked somewhere with no reply, but that was ages ago)

As for buying a Wii: I do own one, it's at my parents' house because a) my siblings still use it b) I don't have a tv or a screen or anything where I currently live, I'd get one just to play mkw, and it's frankly not worth the hassle, especially now that my interest in the game is pretty low
My username is in Scottish Gaelic. If you speak that language, please tell me how to pronounce it properly.

The best source I've got so far is this: https://learngaelic.scot/dictionary/inde...word=false
At least you're still bumping The Thread

And yes I do believe the 30fps code is allowed online
(1 hour ago)Fifty Wrote: At least you're still bumping The Thread

That's the important thing
My username is in Scottish Gaelic. If you speak that language, please tell me how to pronounce it properly.

The best source I've got so far is this: https://learngaelic.scot/dictionary/inde...word=false
Things