Make it to 10,000
Well the KC area has been getting more and more known since the whole recent Chiefs/Mahomes dynasty.

I still don't get why people move here though, I think ppl assume the CoL is super cheap here. And once they've moved in, they've realized its not all cheap.

We have nothing here. And Sports provides nothing of value imo. There's no tourist attractions, no job opportunities, no mountains, no oceans/beaches, shitty WINDY WINDY weather, crumbling infrastructure, etc.

I call it Misery, not Missouri.
Yeah glad I'm not the only who calls it Misery often. Kansas Shitty, Misery

Litter everywhere, some of the worst drivers in the US (way worse than California's iirc), all the lakes are green or brown or just tainted in some way. No rivers or waterfalls. Just an all-around junkyard wherever you look. Whenever anyone has remotely good looking ponds or lakes near their home it's always filled with trash. I recall one time I was walking around neighborhoods and at some point I came across a shopping cart, an old tire, and tons of litter all on a brown stream.

Everything's completely flat as well, as far as distant scenery goes. Lots of hills to walk around on, but zero mountains.

Also no one's ever smiling lmao, and I've never seen a city more obsessed with sports in my life (it's because there's nothing else to do there, so people grow up making a big deal out of sports). And to top it off, two shootings in my neighborhood/street and I heard gunshots in the distance weekly. I didn't even live in a ghetto, so I can't imagine actually being in one. It's likely worse. Even two burglary attempts on my house as well
Yeah the litter is insane. If they really want to stop the littering, they would change the laws to force prison time for littering. Fines won't work. If someone is poor, they just won't pay. If they're rich, it's just a small inconvenience fee. I've never understood the concept behind fines. An arbitrary nominal amount that isn't pegged to anything. And of course, the richer you are, the less of a punishment it is.

Don't get me started on the sports stuff. It's non-stop Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift talk here. They're idolized like Gods. Signs of a crumbling empire, that's for sure. Taylor Swift is a walking contradiction. Attempts to promote Climate Change Awareness, but she flies her private jets more than any other celebrity, lol. Can't make this shit up.
Yes and no one even gets punished for litter there. It's too much of an epidemic to enforce. I'm shocked no one gets hired to pick up litter there, would make for a simple job.

Also yeah idk much about Taylor Swift but she's definitely the type to fly private jets all the time, that... you know, isn't helping the climate, which she's apparently an "advocate" for, but that's just for sweet PR & Reputation Points
Back to bumps
BumpP
100% bump
50% bump
25% bump
12.5% bump