Make it to 10,000
The apocalypse is nigh
Super Mario Eclipse, what Super Mario Sunshine could've been.
Its funny how we are shutting every thing down but the US/Mexico border is still open

They need to close that and stop ALL international travel or else they are not taking this seriously.

Trump probably cost himself the election with how he has handled this. Lmao
Wow lol. So much for containing the virus :V
Korea showed that you can stop the virus quickly but you need full-on quarantine (tanks in the street), lock down of borders, no air travel, and enough hospital beds. USA does NOT have enough beds per low estimate of how many ppl are going to get sick.
It's basically a flu according to the symptoms. I don't understand the panic, considering the death rate is only 0.8% last I saw, which is on level with the flu
Can’t expect anything else from humans, the cancer of the world.
I don't believe the CCP's official story of how the virus came to be. They won't even tell the truth about the Tianamen Square Massacre.
My mom says they intentionally released it as part of "agenda 2030", with the elitists seeing how much control they can get by having the world populous give up their rights and freedom for "safety".

Whether or not you believe this or not is your own choice, I personally would not be surprised at all if this is the case Tongue
It was most likely a prototype bio weapon and some idiot scientist did not follow lab clean-up correctly and had the virus on his skin/clothes. Then he went to the seafood market, and it was all over once that happened.

This Covid-19 is not like other Corona Viruses. It acts like a HIV Virus being able to attach easily to the walls of your lungs. There's no way this amount of mutation can occur naturally in bats lmao. It's def man-made.
True dat