About Me
Greetings fellow comrades! I am 420 Matt. I have hacked MKWii for a very long time. Probably the first ever MKWii hack I used was back in 2011 where I used a bullet bill speed modifier by mdmwii to unlock everything before I knew of the ULU code. Another name I went by back when MKWii hacking was golden (2012-2014) was Matt224. I was very much involved in the MKWii community with various clans such as 4DR and WWT. (WWT was a clan I believe that was branched off of BF when some members were rebelling against one of their leaders in which I hated back then with a flaming passion) Due to unfortunate circumstances of cyberbullying, trolling, etc. I have quit the community several times, but then joined back since I had struggled to find something else to do to make me happy. I could go on and on, but that isn't necessary for this thread. Now I mainly play online on Wiimmfi, Altwfc, and now this site's server. I also am very much into the Smash Bros. and Fire Emblem game series. With all that being said, I am happy to be here as a member of mkwii.org!  Big Grin
It's about time you made an intro thread! I'm still waiting in anticipation for you to post an ASM code Tongue
(09-24-2018, 09:05 PM)Vega Wrote: It's about time you made an intro thread! I'm still waiting in anticipation for you to post an ASM code Tongue

Ah okay. I see. The thing is, so many codes have already been made, so I am having difficulty thinking of something new that can be easy for me since I am not an expert yet at making ASM.