Instant Transmission Switch [Anarion]
So it looks like this Code (both the ASM and 28 version) only work 100% on Dolphin.

Here's the rundown of what I did this morning-
Your ASM version wasn't working
So I re-equipped my GCT from yesterday (which worked fine yesterday and its the version in the OP)
Now that version isn't working no matter what
My hooktype was in GXDraw, tried VBI
Still no worky...

Used OP version in Dolphin, works Fine. Used ASM version in Dolphin works fine.

So by now I am a little frustrated and do not want to bother with this code anymore. At least it works 100% in Dolphin...Added appropriate NOTE to OP.

The only TRUE way to know if his works on Console and it's not CodeHandler related (lmao here we go again) is to perma edit your ASM version onto an ISO/WBFS file. Tut for that is here - http://mkwii.com/showthread.php?tid=998

I am not expecting you to do all this work ofc, but if you are interested go ahead. Other tests could be to take your ASM version and try them on every hooktype after multiple reboots of the console, but that's silly.

With all of this being said, maybe you could start a thread on remaking a new code handler, make a github repo and we can work on it. I will be honest with you, I don't have much motivation to PPC-code anymore. Another option is to take Dolphin's codehandler.bin and recompile USB Loader GX in DevKit with it.

Messages In This Thread
Instant Transmission Switch [Anarion] - by Vega - 07-12-2018, 11:53 PM
RE: Instant Transmission Switch [Anarion] - by Vega - 02-09-2020, 03:29 PM