Request: Custom brsars per-track
There are some custom tracks that would benefit greatly from having custom sound effects. For example, there are a few custom tracks I have seen lately with these custom bird objects that fly away when you get close to them. Oddly enough, they sound like the Nokis from Super Mario Sunshine, because that's the sound that they default to. If I were to replace the Noki voices in the brsar with bird chirping, it may fix the issue, but then we have the issue of the actual Nokis (in tracks such as GCN Peach Beach) now making bird chirping sounds instead of their regular voices. Then there are also lots of custom tracks that just kind of feel "dead" in the sense that they are lack atmosphere. And the sound effects that would be required to give them atmosphere don't exist in the default brsar.

To fix this problem, here is the code I am requesting.

If a custom track .szs file contains a brsar file, then any entries in that brsar file should override the default ones when that track is loaded. Since an entire brsar is quite large (~ 100 MB compared to ~ 3 MB for a typical custom track), the custom brsar should only contain the brsar entries you want to override.

To use this code: When you open a brsar in BrawlCrate, there are two panels you can see. On the left, there are entries organized within a tree-like structure with folders. On the right, there is a separate list of entries sorted by index. If you want to replace entries in the left panel with custom entries, then in your custom brsar you would delete all entries and folders in the left panel except for the ones making up the paths of the entries you want to edit. If you want to replace entries in the right panel, then in your custom brsar you would delete all entries in the right panel except the ones you want to edit. Once you have made all the edits you want to make, save the brsar and then add it to your custom track folder, then use wszst to build the folder into a .szs file.