[REQUEST] Offline player numbers - 24 players
Is that even possible? Like the beta version of CTGP, but since I mainly play on dolphin I can't try it out
It's possible but you'd have to go through the same extremely long process bean has been to create it, and nobody's going to waste their time doing that
I'm going to waste my time searching through that, but my main concern was to literally waste it lol.
I was worried if it is doable through ram editing or only file editing, since they are completely different processes.
Still going through some of the documentations around here and elsewhere on tools sites to learn more about the file editing process as a whole anyway.

Edit here: Actually my main question was bad phrased, I was meant to ask "Is that even possible through RAM editing?" Sorry for the confusion.
CTGP does it by RAM editing (as in, patching the game's ASM in RAM, it's not just like changing a few numbers or anything), and I think you'll need some file edits too for things like the finish screen brlyts/brctrs. I would really really really recommend not doing this though, it really will take a ridiculously long time (to the point where it'd probably be faster to crack CTGP's security and get it to run on dolphin lol)
Lol, I think I will end up taking my wii off the storage and putting it to good use then. Shame it won't have my PC's visual enhancement from dolphin =,(

Edit: BTW that's what I did, unfortunelly the quality of the output from my Wii is terrible, not to mention the lag sometimes, but being able to play 24 players is totally worth it!