Site Issues & Suggestions
Lightbulb 
Site Issues & Suggestions

This thread is for things such as reporting forum malfunctions, users breaking the rules, suggesting new ideas, etc.
I figure it'd be nice to post a thread for those who want to learn ASM to learn Binary, since it is necessary to learn first. Just an idea tho, and not a very good one at that
You don't need to know Binary to write ASM. You need to know hexadecimal ofc. I could write my own full ASM tut. Hmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like a new post brewing up?
(11-14-2018, 04:03 PM)xXCrazySniperXx Wrote: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like a new post brewing up?

Wink  http://mkwii.com/showthread.php?tid=940
With the site changes coming up, maybe go ahead and do some sort of label for codes that are more than just a nop or static RAM write? Like a star or something?
Super Mario Eclipse, what Super Mario Sunshine could've been.
Ye, I was wanting to put the gigantic codes forum into sub categories. But I can't think of anything good (other than A-Z like it already is). Yea we could split up nops/ram-writes vs actual ASM, but really only you, I, and few others would want that.

Only reasonable subcategories would be something like... Online, Offline, TT, Battle, Misc. And the incomplete/outdated subforum will remain the same.
(07-23-2019, 01:59 AM)Vega Wrote: Ye, I was wanting to put the gigantic codes forum into sub categories. But I can't think of anything good (other than A-Z like it already is). Yea we could split up nops/ram-writes vs actual ASM, but really only you, I, and few others would want that.

Only reasonable subcategories would be something like... Online, Offline, TT, Battle, Misc. And the incomplete/outdated subforum will remain the same.
Sounds good. I really like the idea of separating codes by what they are for. This would make code searching a lot easier for everybody.
Super Mario Eclipse, what Super Mario Sunshine could've been.
What are you guy's thoughts on adding an optional Dark Theme?

Before I opened these forums publicly, I tried installing a Dark Theme (one that was considered 'stable' at the mybb site), but it jacked up the alignment of the login prompt.

Would anyone want this as an option (i'll look for a theme/skin that won't jack up the login prompt)?
I think it’s a good idea. I always like when forums have different skins, especially a dark one