Crash Errors Location Support
Hello! I've been using a lot of codes for MKWBR and I have been experiencing many issues. Random crashes at completely dumb areas. Here is some, Crashing after the Race Countdown, Crashing when joining a pre-matched room. Exception Handler will not work in these areas and I was wondering either what type of codes or what areas of codes causes these crashes. These don't happen on dolphin emulator and it is a patched main.dol containing the codes.
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
(11-11-2020, 11:35 PM)TheNinjaKingOW Wrote: Hello! I've been using a lot of codes for MKWBR and I have been experiencing many issues. Random crashes at completely dumb areas. Here is some, Crashing after the Race Countdown, Crashing when joining a pre-matched room. Exception Handler will not work in these areas and I was wondering either what type of codes or what areas of codes causes these crashes. These don't happen on dolphin emulator and it is a patched main.dol containing the codes.

Also, Exception Recovery doesn't work either.
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
Anyway you can test this on a ISO running all your codes via a standard GCT?
(11-12-2020, 12:39 AM)Vega Wrote: Anyway you can test this on a ISO running all your codes via a standard GCT?

Do you mean like thru USBLoaderGX? If so then I'd have to find someone to do that.
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
As mentioned by Joshua in the other thread, try GeckoLoader

But I'm curious, why would you need to find someone to do that for you?
(11-12-2020, 03:22 AM)Vega Wrote: As mentioned by Joshua in the other thread, try GeckoLoader

But I'm curious, why would you need to find someone to do that for you?
My wii broke back in April and I never really needed to fully get a new one lul
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
What is broken on your Wii?
(11-12-2020, 03:26 AM)Vega Wrote: What is broken on your Wii?
Wii Menu is corrupted, Pillloader doesnt work
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
This is where boot 2 comes into play Tongue
Super Mario Eclipse, what Super Mario Sunshine could've been.
(11-12-2020, 04:32 PM)JoshuaMK Wrote: This is where boot 2 comes into play Tongue
I cant even boot, Booting will prompt the "WARNING" screen but will crash right after.
~MarioKartWii.com #1~