(Request) Modified POW Everyone code
I'd like to request a modified version of the POW Everyone code.

The POW Everyone code just POWs you instantly, which is not very helpful.
Instead, I'd like to change it a little bit - the code activates the whole POW sequence as normal. That way, you can prepare to dodge the POW.

The reason I request this is because it's become increasingly popular to hop-dodge POWs in competitive play in order to keep your items. You can do this by hitting a wall or by hopping frame perfectly (assuming you're on flat ground).
This proposed code would help players practice that mechanic.

Thank you!
If you're on Dolphin, you can use this for your offline practice, as long as you aren't in TT's

For some reason, this code doesn't work 100% on the console.

Update: Bugs fixed

https://mkwii.com/showthread.php?tid=1353
After a second look, it appears I am putting an incorrect argument to one of the function calls in my code and its not a Dolphin Issue. So basically, sometimes the POW will appear on your screen, sometimes it won't.

Ill see if i can fix this little bug, but for now use something like JoshuaMK's Disable CPU driving code, cuz from my testing this code is workin 100% on both console and dolphin whenever are you in first.

Update: Figured out the lil bug on the code. There is now an S value to fill in. This is to tell the game which player slot was the one who threw the POW. Just set this to value to 0 (which is your slot), and uses JoshuaMK's code to Disable the CPUs so that way you are always in first. Then just hit your activator whenever you need to get POW'd. If you aren't in first, the POW will just try to damage ppl ahead of you because the 0 slot is indicating you threw the POW.