Quick question about Ghidra
So, I’ve got Ghidra setup and decompiled the main.dol and StaticR.rel, and I’ve noticed that addresses of functions listed in Ghidra are offset by a specific amount compared to when I find the same functions in memory in dolphin. I’ve figured out that the offset is 187234 in hex, so I can use that value to convert function addresses between the 2. My question is, is there a setting in Ghidra I can change to add this offset automatically, so the functions start at the same addresses as dolphin?

Thanks
I never had this issue on Ghidra. DId you install Cuyler's and Aldelaro5's extensions/packs? And are you choosing the Gekko Broadway option when starting the project?

All of my address/function calls line up fine. What version of Ghidra are you using? I use 9.0.2
I installed both of the extensions specifed in the tutorial. I had the language set to Gekko Broadway and the format set to Nintendo Gamecube Binary
Hmm try Ghidra 9.0.2 with the original version of the DOL/REL reader - https://github.com/Cuyler36/Ghidra-GameC.../tag/1.0.0
Update: I went ahead and try to run Ghidra 9.1 with the newer release of the dol/rel reader and I kept getting java errors when importing the rel file. Main.dol imported fine and listed all the functions with their proper RAM Address.

Whats weird is when I load the rel in my 9.0.2 ghidra it no longer does the RAM Addresses correctly.

However when you import the Rel, before clicking OK, click the Options button on the right, and ther'es a field to change Base Address. That should remedy your problem. Ofc check a list of random functions to make sure alignment is correct.
HMMMM
Super Mario Eclipse, what Super Mario Sunshine could've been.
Joshua, do you use Ghidra? Are you able to load the StaticR.rel without any realignment of memory addresses?
Something weird I just noticed. One of the functions I just found in dolphin actually does line up with Ghidra, even though the others still don’t appear to. Very strange
Did you build the dol/rel reader from Source? Or just installed the release .zip package
I used the release zip file