Where have you been?
Post what parts of the world you’ve been to!  I’m from the USA but I’m studying abroad right now in India.  I’ve also been to Canada, Japan, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, and I was in the Denmark airport but I don’t know if that counts Big Grin
I've never been out of the USA.

Been to the following states---
Missouri
Kansas
Iowa
Minnesota
Wisconsin
California
Washington
Oregon
Utah
Nevada
Arizona
Oklahoma
Texas
Arkansas
Louisiana
Mississippi
Illinois
Pennsylvania
Florida
Georgia
Nebraska
Kentucky
Tennessee
That’s a lot of states.
I've been to London, to visit the queen!

Not really hope u got the reference
Super Mario Eclipse, what Super Mario Sunshine could've been.
I somehow missed this but no I don’t get the reference sorry!
Just referencing a kids song don't worry
Super Mario Eclipse, what Super Mario Sunshine could've been.
I'm from Belgium so in true European fashion I've been to quite a few countries! Here's my current list:

Netherlands
France
Germany
Spain
Portugal
Italy
UK
Ireland
Poland
Czech Republic
Austria
Morocco
Brazil
India

Most of my trips the past few years have only been to portugal though (to visit family.) I'd love to explore the Balkans and Eastern Europe more as I haven't really been there all that much.
Wow that’s awesome you’ve been to so many places. Since we’ve both been to India, may I ask where you went in India? I went to Delhi, Bengaluru, and Kochi in Kerela
When I went I was more up north. Delhi, Dharamshala, Srinagar and Leh. I guess next time I go I should see what the south is like since I've heard it's very different. Just like you my father used to study in India, Varanasi specifically.
Oh ok that’s awesome. Yes the south is very different. Different food,culture, and it’s generally more tropical and warm. Delhi was crazy! That traffic was unlike anything I’ve ever seen