Hello There~
Heart 
Hello! I'm known as PlayersPurity, but you can call me Purity. I'm familiar with this forum as a guest, but I finally decided to join as I am intriqued to expand my modding skills into creating cheat codes for Mario Kart Wii someday. Although I fear I won't understand anything about it since I think it will involve a lot of math and I hated it in school, but I am willing to try and see where it goes.

I am no new to modding Mario Kart Wii. I have years of experience, but I still find learning stuff almost everyday. Right now my main priority is a ct distribution I've been working on and here I've been hunting down codes for it. So I will try my luck in request category for now and see what is possible and what isn't.

That being said, I'm happy to be here.  Blush Heart

Ps. If you're interested in my work, check my yt channel here: https://www.youtube.com/@PlayersPurity/videos
(07-27-2024, 09:00 PM)PlayersPurity Wrote: Hello! I'm known as PlayersPurity, but you can call me Purity. I'm familiar with this forum as a guest, but I finally decided to join as I am intriqued to expand my modding skills into creating cheat codes for Mario Kart Wii someday.

Hello there! Welcome to the forums.

(07-27-2024, 09:00 PM)PlayersPurity Wrote: Although I fear I won't understand anything about it since I think it will involve a lot of math and I hated it in school, but I am willing to try and see where it goes.

On a fundamental level, coding doesn't involve much math at all. Most difficult part of coding is applying your newly learned skills/knowledge to a problem effectively.