Copying a value and putting it in another one with a single cheat code
(01-02-2021, 11:11 PM)0xVG Wrote: Basically, i can use 288F3602 00000100 so it can be possible to get all coins with 2 button.

Ah, you're using a 16-bit if statement on a spot in memory. Luckily it seems that isn't dynamic memory for the bittrip game or else it wouldn't work at all. 

(01-02-2021, 11:11 PM)0xVG Wrote: I used to search how to make it so when you do nothing at all it just gives you the coins, but i don't know if we can.

You definitely can. Most likely a simple Read Breakpoint will show the instruction in Static Memory that's responsible for constantly reading the coin value. Modify the instruction with some ASM and it will work. Every time the game runs that instruction, it is now modified and will update the coins without you having to press any button.

Obviously, this is all foreign language to you as of now. Like NinjaKing said, read up on those threads. It's just a small price of time to pay to become a decent Wii Code Creator.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Copying a value and putting it in another one with a single cheat code - by Vega - 01-03-2021, 02:34 AM