"Double Dash!!" Speedometer [Sponge]
Sorry for the triple-post, but I need the visibility so hopefully the issues I'm gonna report get addressed.

I'm using the NTSC-U version of the game extracted with SZS Tools, it has LE-CODE binaries (?) and I launch the game by drag-n-dropping main.dol via Dolphin, the code is likewise added to Dolphin's Gecko code list, with this said:

-The UI first appeared in the lowermost center part of the screen, and only the upper half was visible, I had to correct its position with Wexos's Toolbox

-When I am about to start the first race in a game session, I get this warning:
    Invalid read from 0x00000000, PC = 0x808E6AB0

-if I choose to ignore the warning, I can play normally as if nothing, and the warning itself will only appear once, every time the game is turned on.

-The above can be dealth with without problems, but this code causes conflict with other codes, namely Track Music Expander, Ultra UnCut,
    Skip Ghost Selection Screen, All Items Can Land v2, and Disable Slipstreaming, maybe other codes I don't have, as well.

-If I place the MKDD Speedometer code above all of the aforementioned codes, these codes lose functionality, and if, instead, the MKDD Speedometer code is below these codes, the UI doesn't even appear

I know that the description mentioned that the code would cause conflict, but this speedometer is way too good to let it go, and I hope that the code is made in a way that ensures maximum compatibility, if even possible.

That's it, have a nice day.

Messages In This Thread
"Double Dash!!" Speedometer [Sponge] - by Sponge - 03-12-2024, 02:23 PM
RE: "Double Dash!!" Speedometer [Sponge] - by MKWii-Martin - 10-11-2024, 03:18 PM