Choose Character+Vehicle For All Opponents [Vega]
(09-22-2024, 11:35 PM)Zeraora Wrote: I was talking with Wingcapman and I thought of something for this code. Is there anyway to force CPUs to use a specific kart/bike in battle? He is working on a mod that allows all karts/bikes in battles with their correct team colors and for testing purposes, he was looking for some sort of code that forces a specific team variant of a kart/bike onto all CPUs.

I just tried out this code in battle and apparently it forces the CPU players their combos to use team-color vehicles as well. Smile

Interestingly this code also forces player 2, 3 and 4 their combos, which also makes use of team-color vehicles. Footage of it is shown here: https://youtu.be/YkDMkOpComc which also includes a glimpse of what models it actually loads in.

With the code posted here, it is only meant for every opponent, so player 1 is never affected. It's still funny to see how player 2, 3 and 4 still count, so the code really changes player 2 through 12. Thanks for sharing the code, it definitely helped me out quite a bit! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Choose Character+Vehicle For All Opponents [Vega] - by Wingcapman - 09-23-2024, 05:05 PM