Request: f_itembox never respawns
I'm working on an update for the Mario Kart DS Mission Mode Pack For Mario Kart Wii Mission Mode, a mod that recreated the Missions from Mario Kart DS. I asked about something for it here previously and the matter is now resolved! But I'm hoping to fix another issue.

An issue with the previous version of this mod was how easy moving itembox missions were. In Mario Kart DS, there's a few missions where you had to chase moving itemboxes and go through all of them to complete the mission. These type of missions were able to be recreated within MKW mission mode, but it's way too easy.

Moving Itemboxes are the KMP Object "f_itembox". They work as far as getting points for going through them, but they make the mission way too easy since they respawn way too fast and the player can just wait for them. There's no setting in the KMP that controls the respawn time for them.

Is it possible to create a code that would prevent this type of itembox from respawning once they've been collected? Other than this issue, this type of mission can be perfectly recreated. Any help would be appreciated!

Messages In This Thread
Request: f_itembox never respawns - by JimmyKazakhstan - 07-07-2024, 05:31 AM
RE: Request: f_itembox never respawns - by Sponge - 07-10-2024, 09:42 PM