Finding breakpoint for "Course Overview" cutscene
(03-18-2024, 05:18 PM)Vega Wrote: To get better at Static Analysis, you need to understand (for Assembly) function calls, and stack frames. Secondly, you need to learn C++ to understand the game at a "higher" level than Assembly.

I'll be completely honest, this is for a competition, and there's no shot I'm going to be able to learn C++ at a level that I can understand the game's code before we host our competition.  The reason we're trying to do this is we plan on having a live band play the music, and we don't want anyone skipping that cutscene as it would throw off the band. 

If you or anyone else on this forum would be willing to take this on as a commission, I'd be willing to pay to have this code made.  When finished I'd want the code released to the public that way others can use it if they need, of course.  Apologies if that sort of thing is against the site rules, if it is I won't bring it up again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finding breakpoint for "Course Overview" cutscene - by seanmcnally - 03-18-2024, 09:23 PM