Request: steal item code
It is possible to make a code that steal an item from a random CPU/Player when using an item activator like the blooper or thundercloud?
So, as a novice coder myself. The way I would think of doing this would be to make the code chose a random player in front of the user, copy the item data over into your inventory, then somehow remove the item from the stolen player's inventory.

The first two steps shouldn't be too difficult but, I really wouldn't know of a way to clear a player's item remotely. Maybe make the item use the blooper as a shell so that when the player gets inked, it can do some sort of damage to remove the item?
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
You'd need to make a new event or something like this with the ID of the player to steal from (or just send the event only for that player), and have their game clear the item when they receive the event.
I'm not very good at coding sorry :-(. I'm just wondering if it was possible to recreate the Boo item from the previous game, only item that not returned for mkwii and I thought this was a difficult and complex thing to do, so I only requested a code that recreate only the core mechanic of the item.