Request: Cache Miis into Player Slots without playing Online?
Hi, I'm new here, I have been here as a guest for a few days and finally drummed up the courage to make an account and ask around for help with something I've been trying to achieve for a couple weeks or so now, I think.

I want to start by saying I am not a CTGP player, and I have most recently been playing on the Dolphin Emulator.

I've been really wanting to race against my Mii characters in offline mode. I've had limited success in research and testing, but I am wondering if it's possible to make all 11 CPU opponents Mii Characters, AND manually pick which miis they use.

My search began when I found this post on the Mario Kart Wii subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MarioKartWii/co...yer_slots/

In a reply, the poster mentions they got it to work by using any code that sets opponents character/vehicle, and by caching in all 12 slots by playing online. However, I don't have 12 Wiis / Wii Us, nor do I want to mod my Wii U in fear of bricking it.

However, I did some testing and research, and found a few things.
1. It's possible to cache CPUS 1-3 by first playing 4 Player Mode and selecting Mii characters from there. When doing so, their icon still shows up on the map and points/results screen, however the name of the mii is only present on the points screen.
2. There's a code "Anti Freeze from Invalid Miis" that prevents the game from freezing when a Mii in the race is invalid or null, however it uses the first created Mii on the system, and still freezes if that Mii isn't present on the console (i.e. if that Mii is in the Mii Parade). Additionally, unlike the former method, no icons or names are shown for these racers.

With all this in mind I'm wondering if it's possible to create a code that would somehow let me put my Miis into all 12 slots and race against them in offline mode? At the very least I'd like to race 3 without any other CPUs. I've tried CPU bot by Dea and MarioBOT by Vega, however in both cases each player is controlled by a CPU and I can only watch, which, while entertaining to an extent, I'd enjoy being part of the race.

I hope what I ask for isn't too much, I'm willing to pay for someone to make this code for me. It's been a dream of mine to race against my Miis in this game and the fact I've gotten as far as I have already fills me with so much enthusiasm. Sorry for the wall of text haha. Fingers crossed someone can help me with this!