Region ID Changer [Anarion]
Region ID Changer [Anarion]

Formerly known as the 2nd line of the Any Region Changer Code.

This code allows you to set a custom Region ID. If you want to disable having to reset your data save due to the Region ID change, then use my code 'Disable Data Save for Region ID Change' which is located HERE.

Please note that if you don't have your flag+globe position set already before using this code, you will be globe position will be changed accordingly to the default geolocation of whatever Region ID you use.

NTSC-U
004267E7 0000000R

PAL
0042AB67 0000000R

NTSC-J
0042A4E7 0000000R

NTSC-K
00418B87 0000000R

R = Region ID

R Values:

0 = Japan (red line)
1 = North and South America (blue line)
2 = Europe (green line)
3 = Oceania (yellow line)
4 = Taiwan (white line)
5 = South Korea (purple line)
6 = China (white line)
7+ = Unused Regions (all white line)

Code creator: Anarion
Where do I set the globe location for Florida?
I don't have Nintendo's exact location for Florida (they used Jacksonville for city) on me. However with following the instructions for the ZZZZzzzz values you, can attempt to get the Mii on Florida. 

Now the Mii defaults at 0 latitude, 0 longitude, so you need to move left/west and up/north a little bit. Start off with the value of something like 1000C000 and work from there. If you need to move more north increase the 1000 value part, lower the value for going south. If you need to move more left decrease the C000 value part; increase value to move right. Remember, values are in hexadecimal. 

Also, don't forget to have your XXYY values of the first line of the code to 3101 to enable the USA flag. You don't need to use the region ID (2nd line) part of the code, just omit it when making a GCT file.

Once you are satisfied with a ZZZZzzzz location value, you can perma write it to nand following the tips in this thread - http://mkwii.com/showthread.php?tid=462
(04-14-2018, 09:00 PM)Vega Wrote: I don't have Nintendo's exact location for Florida (they used Jacksonville for city) on me. However with following the instructions for the ZZZZzzzz values you, can attempt to get the Mii on Florida. 

Now the Mii defaults at 0 latitude, 0 longitude, so you need to move left/west and up/north a little bit. Start off with the value of something like 1000C000 and work from there. If you need to move more north increase the 1000 value part, lower the value for going south. If you need to move more left decrease the C000 value part; increase value to move right. Remember, values are in hexadecimal. 

Also, don't forget to have your XXYY values of the first line of the code to 3101 to enable the USA flag. You don't need to use the region ID (2nd line) part of the code, just omit it when making a GCT file.

Once you are satisfied with a ZZZZzzzz location value, you can perma write it to nand following the tips in this thread - http://mkwii.com/showthread.php?tid=462

Good thing I live in Jacksonville LOL

The example code put me in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico. That was easy
Hello, I have been wanting to change my Region ID so it shows up as Jap/0 on the Wiimmfi page and be able to play in Japanese Regionals but when I use this code none of those happen. Is there an updated version anywhere?
(11-18-2020, 04:18 PM)Sitira Wrote: Hello, I have been wanting to change my Region ID so it shows up as Jap/0 on the Wiimmfi page and be able to play in Japanese Regionals but when I use this code none of those happen. Is there an updated version anywhere?

You should play on Japanese Regionals if you set R to 0, because it should also change the Continental Region Slot.

But what you think with Jap/0 showing on the Wiimmfi Page is not the Region ID, it's the Login Region. So two codes can modify the Login Region:

-Stars "Game Region Spoofer"
-Atlas' "Wiimmfi Login Region Editor Code"

If you want to have the normal Values (0 to 6), you can use the "Game Region Spoofer", If you want to have a large Value, use the "Wiimmfi Login Region Editor Code"
(11-18-2020, 06:17 PM)Unnamed Wrote:
(11-18-2020, 04:18 PM)Sitira Wrote: Hello, I have been wanting to change my Region ID so it shows up as Jap/0 on the Wiimmfi page and be able to play in Japanese Regionals but when I use this code none of those happen. Is there an updated version anywhere?

You should play on Japanese Regionals if you set R to 0, because it should also change the Continental Region Slot.

But what you think with Jap/0 showing on the Wiimmfi Page is not the Region ID, it's the Login Region. So two codes can modify the Login Region:

-Stars "Game Region Spoofer"
-Atlas' "Wiimmfi Login Region Editor Code"

If you want to have the normal Values (0 to 6), you can use the "Game Region Spoofer", If you want to have a large Value, use the "Wiimmfi Login Region Editor Code"

@Sitira The code works fine, make sure R is set to 0. Keep in mind, most of the time there won't be any active Japanese Regional Races occurring. Be sure to check the Wiimmfi MKW stats page when attempting to join one. If the code is not working, then it's something on your end (how game is patched, how codes are applied, other codes conflicting, etc)

@Unnamed He doesn't need any of those codes to play on Japanese Regionals, all he needs is the Region ID changer.