Performance-Optimized Wii?
Sort of a dumb idea, but would this kind of thing actually work? I've seen plenty of custom-cased Wiis with XCM Chameleon cases, extra USB fans on the back, fan stands, even a water-cooled Wii, but i'm not too sure if this stuff does anything but give the Wii a unique look. People have brought up the subject of "overclocking" their Wii, but that seems like another idea which isn't practical (or even possible, really). The only real possibility I've personally come up with is optimizing the game itself, but it seems like most games are already trimmed the best they can be to fit the Wii's specs. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to post 'em here! I'd love to see the Wii play more graphically-intense games (Call of Duty games, Xenoblade, Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010, Red Steel, etc) at a higher, more steady frame rate.  Also, thanks to everyone who works on this website and on the Wii overall, and good job to everyone here.[Image: dims?quality=100&image_uri=http%3A%2F%2F...50e55ee9b1]
To be honest this thing is actually bubba'd to hell
Oh yeah... And I thought the WiiTop was advanced... But the dude who made this is woke
What if we put an RTX 3090 into a wii?
~MarioKartWii.com #1~