Setup Your Own Local MKW Server
The DNS on the Wii Menu itself needs to be on Auto Obtain
(01-29-2021, 05:49 PM)Vega Wrote: The DNS on the Wii Menu itself needs to be on Auto Obtain

Ok. instead if I use dolphin on another pc how should I configure it?
(01-29-2021, 05:49 PM)Vega Wrote: The DNS on the Wii Menu itself needs to be on Auto Obtain

hi Vega, I did as you told me.  I have set automatic DNs but I always have the 20100 error. the same thing happens if I connect to the server using a second pc.  do you have any suggestions?  The only thing I would like to try is to repeat the whole guide from the beginning.
My honest suggestion is to not use a virtual machine for the mkw server. And preferably use an actual Wii console to test connecting to the mkw server. If you don't have a Wii console, use another separate computer to run Dolphin on to connect to the mkw server.
(01-30-2021, 01:45 PM)Vega Wrote: My honest suggestion is to not use a virtual machine for the mkw server. And preferably use an actual Wii console to test connecting to the mkw server. If you don't have a Wii console, use another separate computer to run Dolphin on to connect to the mkw server.

Can I use a raspberry like mk server?
(01-30-2021, 02:39 PM)Sennar83 Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 01:45 PM)Vega Wrote: My honest suggestion is to not use a virtual machine for the mkw server. And preferably use an actual Wii console to test connecting to the mkw server. If you don't have a Wii console, use another separate computer to run Dolphin on to connect to the mkw server.

According to this user, it's possible

(06-21-2020, 05:06 PM)sirjeffdaniels Wrote: update: this tutorial is working with latest raspbian too. running a Wii-LAN-Rack with dwc on raspberry pi 2
(01-30-2021, 03:36 PM)Vega Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 02:39 PM)Sennar83 Wrote:

According to this user, it's possible

(06-21-2020, 05:06 PM)sirjeffdaniels Wrote: update: this tutorial is working with latest raspbian too. running a Wii-LAN-Rack with dwc on raspberry pi 2
I tried using a raspberry. I have the same error 20100. the raspberry terminal says at the last phrase... STORAGEsERVER NOW LISTENING FOR CONNECTIONS ON 127.0.0.1:8000
iS IT NORMAL?
Ye it is.

It appears that your mkw server is fine, it's just that the DNS is causing the issue.

Do you not have an actual Wii console to use to connect to the mkw server?
(01-30-2021, 09:29 PM)Vega Wrote: Ye it is.

It appears that your mkw server is fine, it's just that the DNS is causing the issue.

Do you not have an actual Wii console to use to connect to the mkw server?

No i haven't wii. I don't understand why the night I configured it didn't work anymore.

How can I solve this dns problem? I believe that dolphin cannot contact the correct dns
Unfortunately I don't know how to solve your DNS problem. Best of luck to you if you figure it out.