Hello!!!!
(12-05-2021, 01:51 PM)Hackwiz Wrote: First off, thanks for all the awesome tutorials/guides Vega. Reading the programming guide could be a bit perplexing, but your examples on how the commands are used made it easy to understand. At the same time, it made it easier to understand the programming guide as well

Thank you for the kind words.

(12-05-2021, 01:51 PM)Hackwiz Wrote: I would say that in the last year I have went from mid-beginner to mid-intermediate level in hacking skills.

Also, I haven't really done any hacking on MKWii. I mostly hack on games that have no existing codes.

To be honest, I would suggest focusing on those other games. You will find more satisfaction doing that because MKWii has been "coded to death". My personal favorite codes are the codes I have made for Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 3.

(12-05-2021, 01:51 PM)Hackwiz Wrote: With that in mind, I hope I am welcome to ask questions about hacking, on games I may be currently working on, (I've got a doosey).

If so, where is the appropriate place to ask?

https://mariokartwii.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=61

One thing I really want to mention is that do not hesitate at all to ask questions. The more questions, the better. Many other programming/coding forums in the past have become 'toxic' in the sense that the beginners are too scared to ask questions in fear of receiving backlash and hateful responses. I do not want MarioKartWii.com to ever end up like that.

(12-05-2021, 01:51 PM)Hackwiz Wrote: Glad I found this site to feed my addiction lol.

Btw, brilliant registration system!!!!!

Welcome to the forums  Tongue

Messages In This Thread
Hello!!!! - by Hackwiz - 12-05-2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Hello!!!! - by WhatisLoaf - 12-05-2021, 03:09 PM
RE: Hello!!!! - by Vega - 12-05-2021, 08:25 PM