Concerns about porting
Now that I have created a few decent codes, I have to consider porting them. However, porting requires RAM dumps and making dumps for all regions requires owning an ISO for each of themĀ (which I don't). I did find this patching option on Wiimm's ISO tools and tried to patch my PAL copy, but it didn't seem to affect the game like I intended.

Is there a solution to this?
http://avsys.xyz This site contains ram dumps for MKWii, Bean also has an auto porter but, I'd try to rely on self porting before using the auto porter.
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
I knew I was missing some kind of resource. Thanks!
Anytime! Have fun!
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
(01-06-2021, 02:27 PM)TheNinjaKingOW Wrote: avsys.xyz This site contains ram dumps for MKWii, Bean also has an auto porter but, I'd try to rely on self porting before using the auto porter.

The auto porter also requires ram dumps lol
(01-06-2021, 07:27 PM)Mewmaster99 Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 02:27 PM)TheNinjaKingOW Wrote: avsys.xyz This site contains ram dumps for MKWii, Bean also has an auto porter but, I'd try to rely on self porting before using the auto porter.

The auto porter also requires ram dumps lol
He should rely on port the codes manually before relying on an auto porter. I've made that mistake and eh, its just better to learn.
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
Imo bean's auto porter works really well, and is far better to try first before resorting to auto porting, I don't think I've had it fail me yet
To be fair making the code already takes a lot more time compared to porting it, so I'd rather spend 10 minutes to ensure that the port works well. But yea, it's also nice to have an auto-porter when you're lazy :p