hihihii
hi, i'm maya!! i'm 15, and have been playing this game since i can remember :). i've been using mods like ctgp since around 2012 and have been modding since around that time too. i didnt take a big interest in mkw modding until earlier this year and i have mainly focused on file edits and basic custom track creation. i'm interested in learning ASM and developing codes and have some ideas, though ADHD has discouraged me a little. i have largely lost interest in this game but i do enjoy modding and playing casually from time to time. 

if my interactions are a little shallow i'm sorry, but i haven't had a consistently positive experience with this game's community so i am cautious about who i interact with. despite that i love making friends and hope to have a good time here :))

thanks for reading!!
(12-22-2020, 09:52 PM)maya Wrote: hi, i'm maya!! i'm 15, and have been playing this game since i can remember Smile. i've been using mods like ctgp since around 2012 and have been modding since around that time too. i didnt take a big interest in mkw modding until earlier this year and i have mainly focused on file edits and basic custom track creation. i'm interested in learning ASM and developing codes and have some ideas, though ADHD has discouraged me a little. i have largely lost interest in this game but i do enjoy modding and playing casually from time to time. 

if my interactions are a little shallow i'm sorry, but i haven't had a consistently positive experience with this game's community so i am cautious about who i interact with. despite that i love making friends and hope to have a good time here Smile)

thanks for reading!!
Welcome to MKWii.com. I hope your modding adventures expand with this website!
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
Welcome! Have fun coding
Hello!
welcome
Discord: Alina.#6309
Twitter: @RMCW01

[Image: Screenshot_2021-02-15_184623.png]
Welcome!
Super Mario Eclipse, what Super Mario Sunshine could've been.