Code Request
Hello.
I'd like to request Some Codes.
Is it possible to create a code that 'Fake Item Box Damage Type Modifier' And 'Banana Damage Type Modifier' And 'Red Shell's Moving Speed Modifier' Please?
Thanks In Advance. Blush
(12-14-2020, 04:21 AM)dime222 Wrote: Hello.
I'd like to request Some Codes.
Is it possible to create a code that 'Fake Item Box Damage Type Modifier' And 'Banana Damage Type Modifier' And 'Red Shell's Moving Speed Modifier' Please?
Thanks In Advance. Blush
Ok, so lets take a look at this.

For the first code (Fake Item Damage Modifier)
This code does exist but I cannot grab it atm, if I remember when I get home, I will grab it for you.

For the second code (Red Shell Speed Modifier)
I think I might know how to make it but I am once again not home and this code might also exist.
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
I think I'll look into this tonight. I might not finish the code because I have some Wii Server work I wanna do. I'll re-reply if I finish a code.
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
Well, OK.
(12-15-2020, 04:17 PM)dime222 Wrote: Well, OK.
I need to find the address that controls red shell speed. Then I would need to just change the float of it. If I am thinking correctly, It should be near the green shell speed address.
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
Red Shell Speed is public on geckocodes, but iirc there's a typo on the address, maybe the correct address would be in a Japanese website I forgot the name
Specific item damage caan be found in a specific range, the value is the given address, replacing it will change the damage for specific item. Find it on Item Rain, you'll see a address with a value being 80XXXXXX, tthis is the range