Item rain rom hack or AR code for mkds?
is it possible for item rain to be on mkds? i really need some help,
It's very likely for making something like that to possible, but as far as I know nobody has yet. Since we're mainly focused on Wii modding here, I'm not sure anyone will be able to help you unfortunately (the DS assembly architecture is ARM instead of PowerPC like the Wii, and I don't know that anyone here is familiar with MKDS's internals even if they do know ARM)
(12-01-2020, 06:16 PM)Seeky Wrote: It's very likely for making something like that to possible, but as far as I know nobody has yet. Since we're mainly focused on Wii modding here, I'm not sure anyone will be able to help you unfortunately (the DS assembly architecture is ARM instead of PowerPC like the Wii, and I don't know that anyone here is familiar with MKDS's internals even if they do know ARM)

thanks, do you know any other forum sites for mkds? ive tried reddit i guess
The community's mostly based in a discord server afaik, I used to be in it but I can't find an invite now unfortunately :/
Hopefully someone else has it
(12-01-2020, 07:15 PM)Seeky Wrote: The community's mostly based in a discord server afaik, I used to be in it but I can't find an invite now unfortunately :/
Hopefully someone else has it

i guess i can search for some, but can you talk with some other people about it? since mkwii was theĀ first to have item rain?
I can see it happening on MK7, but for MKDS I doubt it. Would be great if it happens tho.
(12-01-2020, 11:05 PM)mapnov Wrote: I can see it happening on MK7, but for MKDS I doubt it. Would be great if it happens tho.

how come? isnt mkds less complicated than all the newer consoles? it came out in the early 2000s.
(12-01-2020, 11:33 PM)SkyGuyTheLegend Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 11:05 PM)mapnov Wrote: I can see it happening on MK7, but for MKDS I doubt it. Would be great if it happens tho.

how come? isnt mkds less complicated than all the newer consoles? it came out in the early 2000s.
Just cause the console came out earlier, doesnt mean it isnt complicated. It is coded the same way all video games are so, it is like a normal game, just less code.
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
Finally came across a link to the mkds modding discord https://discordapp.com/invite/CAktUYP