Ghost Manager
Ghost Manager
This is a tool I made that allows you to import and export ghosts into/from the mkwii save file (rksys.dat.)
This is probably only useful for dolphin users since, as far as I know, there is no easy way to replace the rksys.dat file on console.
Turns out this can be used for both dolphin and console.

Finding the rksys.dat file:
  • Dolphin: You can easily find the rksys.dat file by rightclicking on your game in dolphin and then going to Open Wii Save Folder.
  • Console: Using Riivolution and enabling the option save to sd card your rksys.dat will be located on your sd card in riivolution\save\[GAME_ID].

General usage:
  • Importing: You can import up to 4 ghosts per track (1 per license.) In theory you could thus import 128 ghosts at once (32 per license.) Once you've imported your ghosts, download the file and replace your old rksys.dat with the one you just downloaded.
  • Exporting: All the ghosts you selected will be converted to staff ghosts and be zipped.

The benefits of using this for importing ghosts over wiiscrubber or other methods is that it's much easier/faster and also allows for more than 1 ghost per track which is pretty useful for ghost comparisons.
again, great stuff. for console, you could use save game manager gx
Thanks! I've indeed heard of that as an option but I don't have experience with it personally
I tested this on dolphin and on console, and it keeps giving me a glitched out ghost (i used 2 different ghosts, a 1:52 on TF by Leaf and ZN former WR on MH). if there ever comes any fix let me know
Discord: Alina.#6309
Twitter: @RMCW01

[Image: Screenshot_2021-02-15_184623.png]
(09-16-2020, 10:57 PM)Jeffy/Wrath Wrote: I tested this on dolphin and on console, and it keeps giving me a glitched out ghost (i used 2 different ghosts, a 1:52 on TF by Leaf and ZN former WR on MH). if there ever comes any fix let me know

Would it be possible to send me a dm on discord with the ghosts and rksys.dat file? That way I can take a look at it. (WhatIsLoaf#9370)