PyiiASMH 3 (ASM Compiler + Decompiler)
Thanks, that worked out (not sure what I was doing wrong before).
Is there a way to bl to a specific virtual address? bl 0x8007e088 does not compile for me.
I've never seen an 04 codetype use a bl instruction.

It's possible, but you would need to calculate the amount to branch by.

Example:
Address of Code: 0x80530400; You need to branch-link to address 0x80530500

bl 0x100 #(the amount of offset/jump for the branch)

Compiles to 04530400 48000101. Obviously, large jumps or negative/backwards jumps will be a bit tedious to calculate. Also atm PYiiASMH3 requires you to use a signed 32 bit value for negative branching.

Example: You wanna branch -0x4. You can't write b -0x4, you need to write b 0xFFFFFFFC

This bug should be fixed soon when JoshuaMK gets time.
you may be able to do either

C6530400 8007E089

or

C6530401 8007E088

afaik most codehandlers will take the added 1 as a bl command
Super Mario Eclipse, what Super Mario Sunshine could've been.
Oh okay thanks a lot, ill try that.

Im wondering regarding the code handler. If I inject it into the dol file, will it clash with dolphins gecko loader?
It depends on what method you use to inject it in
Hm, so there is a way to have dolhin gecko codes loaded at the same time as for example using the gecko loader https://mkwii.com/showthread.php?tid=1516?
GeckoLoader has some bugs right now that may make it not work for you, but if it does work it's the best way to patch codes into a game

In order to have GeckoLoader not conflict with dolphins codehandler, just use option ARENA in the GUI
Hello, I would like to install it, I already installed Python 3.8 but now I am stucking. So I don't know what PyQt5-Version I have to install, because they said, the never Qt versions are for newer Python versions.
So I would like to ask what Version of PyQt I need to install and how I install it, I tried it with the pip command but I couldn't open the PyiiASMh, so I want to try again with your help.

Additional Info: I am using Windows Vista (32bit)

I would appreciate if you can say me how to do it and thank you already for the answer Smile .
Maybe using such an old OS is the issue. Using pip install PyQT5 should be enough to get a proper and functional install for pyiiasmh. If you want to continue to seek help message me privately on discord and the solution can be posted here