Time trials online mode
Btw make sure you give credit where it's due with this Tongue

It's simply what we do here Smile
Super Mario Eclipse, what Super Mario Sunshine could've been.
(05-05-2020, 06:15 PM)JoshuaMK Wrote: Btw make sure you give credit where it's due with this Tongue

It's simply what we do here Smile

Of course, I just hadn't gone about to making the wiki page

http://wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/TTs_Online here you go, thanks for all you guys' help, the reception of the game mode has been way above expectations.
Edited the page for my credits if you don't mind
(05-06-2020, 11:55 PM)No_Name_Guy Wrote: Edited the page for my credits if you don't mind
Wasn't sure what to call you in the table, that's obviously completely fine.
deleted
That is planned, and I will probably try my hand at it soon
Holy crap, I'm gonna try this out later!
Hello, it's me again, 

So TTs online have been going great and I'm still super thankful for you guys' help (the mode came out as I wanted it).

One major issue though is that it crashes for NTSC-U (and ONLY for NTSC-U). I have checked the codes port (since I made the mdoe in PAL) multiple times, I was even sent an automatic porting tool which gave me the same results, yet the crashes keep happening. I should mention that I use riivolution and I load patched main.dol and staticR.rel (with Wiimms SZS tools) to load the codes.

The crashes are not consistent, they happen "randomly" (so rebooting the console over and over again ends up fixing the problem). The crashes have never happened on dolphin for me. The crashes happen while loading a track or while spectating people online. They also happen offline vs CPUs. Some NTSC-U players never crash.

Excluding "change vehicle between races" "force 150" and "remove WW button" which are tested codes and should work,  all the codes I use are 04 codes and therefore do not store anything in memory so I don't think that can be the problem.

I was wondering if you had any idea about the origin of the crashes and/or tips on how to troubleshoot them. I have tried getting people to do the exception handler combination on their wiimote but it doesn't seem to work, the screen stays black.

Here's the code list: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15msRbr2...zwh-b/view
I wouldn't know unless you find a definite pattern, but I would look into no clip, and items vanish firstly
Ignore this, posted a message by mistake