GeckoLoader - Wii/GCN Code loader!
Star 
GeckoLoader v7.1.0

What is it?
GeckoLoader is a C++ written gecko code allocator for Wii/GCN games

How does it work?
It reallocates the memory in the target game to give reliable room for many codes

Where can I download it?

Credits
riidefi(Taught me C, and helped me debug any issues)
Wiimm and Leseratte(Basic idea)
Super Mario Eclipse, what Super Mario Sunshine could've been.
Nice work!

Can you add a feature for the user to use a txt file instead of a GCT?
That could be done for sure, maybe in the next week or two, as I have lots of stuff I'm working on
Does this work with texture loading?
Well, what kind of texture loading are you describing? Simply loading from the disc, or something more specfic?
If i have an already patched DOL, is there be a way to repatch it with a different GCT or do i have to get another clean DOL?
This will put your patched DOL in the folder ./BUILD/ as is described in the README.md. This leaves your original clean DOL file where it still was, in the current directory. This means you can keep patching using the same DOL file with ease.

As for an already patched DOL, the effects will vary. This is designed to find usable sections, so an already patched DOL like one from WSTRT is not an issue. The problem lies in the fact that this will inherently disable mods like LE-CODE, or CT-CODE, since they also hijack the main.dol in a similar manner as this. But this is a MKW specific issue, and not an across the board thing.

Lastly, if you have certain values changed in the main.dol, like instruction swaps, this is fine for GeckoLoader.
Off-topic, but now that are learning C, have you thought about doing any HBC apps?
Yes, but I am not dedicating myself to any HBC development right now, as I have other projects in the works, and my time is quite short on a per day basis Tongue
GeckoLoader v2.0.2 is out!

1. It is now a command line tool, a lot like WSZST. (It must be run in its local directory as .\GeckoLoader.exe in cmd)
  2. It can now parse Ocarina Manager formatted gecko txt files. It does this automatically based on the file extension.
  3. It now prints colored info text, which can be modified by the --verbosity option (-v), or the --quiet option (-q)
  4. The codehandler now uses the full one I created the other day, meaning all codetypes have support
  5. The GeckoLoader has been slightly refactored, for faster code in game, and a more readable experience for programmers