New HBC MKW Unlocking App (V-Unlock by Vega)
What star rank did you choose? Fyi, 0 star rank does not do any gold trophy unlocks, in fact. If you choose 0 star rank, it removes them. I could fix this, but I don't think it's worth it for releasing a new version of the program.

If that's not the case, are you saying the app removed your license data (miis and fc's)?
(10-25-2020, 07:41 PM)Vega Wrote: What star rank did you choose? Fyi, 0 star rank does not do any gold trophy unlocks, in fact. If you choose 0 star rank, it removes them. I could fix this, but I don't think it's worth it for releasing a new version of the program.

If that's not the case, are you saying the app removed your license data (miis and fc's)?

it unlocked everything but the license was empty, i still have my miis and fcs.
that means you picked the 0 star rank on the HBC app
Discord: Alina.#6309
Twitter: @RMCW01

[Image: Screenshot_2021-02-15_184623.png]
This is one of my favorite homebrew apps, really nice to see save data modifiers being experimented in actual applications. Would you mind releasing the source code at some point? Amazing work!
(10-02-2021, 03:37 PM)TheN00b21 Wrote: This is one of my favorite homebrew apps, really nice to see save data modifiers being experimented in actual applications. Would you mind releasing the source code at some point? Amazing work!

Thank you for the kind words. The source is already included in the download in the Source-Master.zip package. The /build/main.s file is where the 'magic' is.
(10-02-2021, 05:48 PM)Vega Wrote:
(10-02-2021, 03:37 PM)TheN00b21 Wrote: This is one of my favorite homebrew apps, really nice to see save data modifiers being experimented in actual applications. Would you mind releasing the source code at some point? Amazing work!

Thank you for the kind words. The source is already included in the download in the Source-Master.zip package. The /build/main.s file is where the 'magic' is.
Sorry for such a late reply, thanks!
Version 0.5 released. Nothing really noteworthy other than fixing the Star Rank editing mechanism to only modify related bits since older versions of the App were doing silly pre-defined memory writes that effected unrelated bits. Also, the Source is much more optimized and way easier to read.

Went ahead and also applied these same upgrades to the Gecko Code version - https://mariokartwii.com/showthread.php?tid=1123
i keep getting an error saying open isfs open error, does this have to do with the cios/ios im on? Im not smart when it comes to this type of stuff so i could be completely wrong lol? But do you know the solution to this?
Is this on Wii, Wii U, or Dolphin?

What version of HBC is this?

What IOS is HBC installed/running on? Is the IOS clean?