Top 10 Most Influential Codes of All Time (post your list)
In this thread, post what you think are the Top Ten Most Influential Codes of all time in Mario Kart Wii History.

Here's my list...

1. Live Replay (GCN) [mdmwii]

No shocker, right? Pretty easy case for #1. When this came out in 2009 (August I think?), it changed everything, forever. Mindscarp and mander were the first two big TT YT recorders to use this. This code (or some form/version of) is essentially used for every TT recording video nowadays. Sometime shortly after mdmwii released Live Replay, random users/noobs figured out how to add a deactivator/activator to it to change Live Replay into 'TAS Code'. I'm sure you already know all the crazy history behind TAS Code.

The Live Replay code would only be available for GCN until early 2013 when Bully released his Wii-Remote version. On Jan 2019, I would make a controller-universal plus much more optimized version.

2.  Shared Item Code [Guru]

Aka Gurus... The most infamous code of all time of course. Who could forget this one? This was the code that turned WCL upside down. On July 2009, Guru would release this (PAL, base version) to the public. I still remember the video. It was Koopa Cape (Guru in a noob WW) using shared Blue Shells nonstop. The video had some trippy weird music on it. Unfortunately, the video is gone due to Guru deleting his YT account a long time ago.

Still to this day (even though way better undetectable codes exist now...), people still use Guru codes to cheat in wars/races. The original Guru code would influence the making of the following codes...

Positional Shared Item [Star]
Replace Item w/ Shared Item [Star]
In-Race Room Size & Position Based Shared Item [Vega]
Replace Mushroom when no Item Available [Star]
Shared Item Cheat Detection [Star]
Perfect Replace Item w/ Shared Item [Star]

3. Ultimate License Unlocker [mdmwii]

How could I not include this? This code is still used every week by noobs to unlock their favorite character/vehicle combo. Originally a gentleman by the name of Cross1955 created the first ever license unlock code. It did not set any star rank, and you had to fill in a value to select which license would be unlocked. Shortly after Cross released his license unlock, Guru would modify Cross's code to allow a 3 star rank to used instead of 0. Then, mdmwii would modify that even further to make it where you can choose any star rank. Finally mdmwii made more mods so every license could be unlocked simultaneously with 3 stars.

4. Speed-O-Meter [mdmwii]

After mdmwii released Live Replay, he made another great code to go with it. The speed-o-meter. Once again, like the Live Replay code, every TT recorder uses this code still to this day. Many different versions of speed-o-meter have been created since. Too many to list. There's even graphical versions.

5. Invisible Code [XeR]

With Wiimmfi being the main server nowadays (and for the last 5+ years), codes to 'cheat' in race have slowly fallen off the map when discussions like in this thread are brought up. But we have to remember the effects of the code when it was leaked (by Star in Oct 2011). Once players got their hand on this code, it was hard to NOT find a WFC WW where somebody wasn't using this code, lol.

A very fun code indeed. Still great to use this to troll friends when they aren't expecting it.

6. Ghost Replay [MrBean]

I may be putting this one a little high on the list than others might, considering that Live Replay is used much more often that this. But this code was a big hit when MrBean released this in 2016 via his YT channel. It's a big feature of CTGP, and this code is utilized in the Multi Ghost Replay feature of CTGP. 

7. Drop Item Hack [mdmwii]

Every hacker obviously used this code in their WW's back in the day. Bully has a better version of this, but because the community doesn't keep up to date on their codes, 4TL players/hackers still use mdmwii's version.

8. GOD Code [XeR]

The first ever undetectable Item Cheat of MKWii. I don't know too much of the history behind this (from the start), but chances are when you warred a top tier clan in the past 5 years, you have encountered somebody using this at least once, and you didn't even know it happened. This code was private for a LONG time until finally leaked via Pastebin (by Star) in Jan 2018.

9. Draggable Blueshells [MrBean]

A classic item hack from the olden days. Every hacker back in 2009/10 had this on their GCT. Ofc, like most old codes, there's a better version of this now (made by Luis).

10. No Disconnect [Bully]

This code is VERY underrated. Nobody talks about how important this code was when Bully made this. Everybody always complained about sit-DC's. Well this code solved that problem. For code creators, this code is a MUST HAVE for online code testing.
I'd put Impervious and Lightning/POW delimiter somewhere here