Chinese Top Tens
(11-12-2020, 12:20 AM)Vega Wrote: @Again

Those aren't the real Chinese tops. Those are just times done on Wiimmfi from users applying the Chinese Region ID via Cheat Codes.

Also. the iso you are mentioning that you possess, I'm gonna assume is the fake RMCC01 iso made in Traditional Chinese by A9*Star (Not the Star on these forums). That ISO should have been made with the game ID of RMCW01 since it's suppose to represent a Taiwan ISO, not a Chinese one. NIntendo uses the letter W for Taiwan games in the game ID (ex: SSQW01 - Taiwan Mario Party 9)

More info - https://mkwii.com/showthread.php?tid=8

And thank you for signing up on the forums!

Yes this is from ACGHH ISO , but it has all the hex edited main.dol and Static.ReL ( thats what i meant by iso with chinese stuff ) , but you are saying that Chinese tops on 1st post were before wiimmfi if i presume , so the 10 ghosts in Luigi Circuit is only who hacked their iso/disk to Chinese game , but on wiimmfi only
and no problem , very useful for tutorials and stuff!
Discord : Kozue#0007
[Image: RMCJ01_2021-01-11_15-23-53.png]

Best time on PS4 Controller
The Chinese tops on the 1st post are the real Chinese tops from the old Nintendo Leaderboards before WFC was shutdown.

And yes, some of those times were meant to be mimic/troll. In fact, some of those times were set by me back in 2016/17 (lol).
(11-12-2020, 01:48 AM)Vega Wrote: The Chinese tops on the 1st post are the real Chinese tops from the old Nintendo Leaderboards before WFC was shutdown.

And yes, some of those times were meant to be mimic/troll. In fact, some of those times were set by me back in 2016/17 (lol)
Yeah was hoping it would be some what real since players in the boards werent that that good , but yeah thank you for the reply and information.
I just try to get on boards of most unused regions so yeah thats probably why i was trying to get into the boards of China Region.
Discord : Kozue#0007
[Image: RMCJ01_2021-01-11_15-23-53.png]

Best time on PS4 Controller