What to do next? (need some tips)
I have decided to go with the #2 route. Make the forums ASM/Codes/Hacks only. So some forum shifting will be done sometime in the next few days to get rid of non-related info and to organize some stuff.
Cool.
Super Mario Eclipse, what Super Mario Sunshine could've been.
That’s understandable. I wish I had the physical things needed and mental capacity to learn ASM/codes/hacks. Maybe someday Smile
Anyone can learn it, it's just patience and willingness to read. Granted, there's not much motivation (for at least MKWii specifically) because damn near every code you can think of has been made to some degree.
(07-21-2019, 07:49 PM)Vega Wrote: Anyone can learn it, it's just patience and willingness to read. Granted, there's not much motivation (for at least MKWii specifically) because damn near every code you can think of has been made to some degree.
Lol so true. I feel my Custom Laps code is probably going to be my best work simply because coming up with NEW code ideas is so hard.
Super Mario Eclipse, what Super Mario Sunshine could've been.
One code that hasn't been made is an auto dodge POW code. Where if the POW appears you always dodge it. Another is (iirc this has already been done on file edits or CTGP), but a character and vehicle stats mod. There are a few CTGP codes that have never been leaked that others can try to remake such as Multi Ghost Replay.

A code I was gonna make but idc for anymore is random character/vehicle selection are every race. One race you are a certain combo, the next you are a whole different random combo. An easy code to make for any coder of any skill level, plenty of already found code addresses to use, but the code will be a bit long to check for a bunch of invalid combos.

Another idea, is somehow modify how long the Bullet Bill lasts (when using a legit one from a box). I'm not talkin about using an activator with disable the bill at will, but adjust the length set by the game for how long it lasts. Yet another idea (Star found this packet of info before, so he can prolly make this in 2 seconds), is prevent anyone from passing you the TC online.

Anyway we're getting way off-topic now and I have already made my decision regarding the original post. Thread closed.