Announcements/Updates
ExclamationAnnouncementExclamation

After fiddling around with some region free codes, I found out most of them require different hook types to run. Not only that, the hook type can vary on what version of MKW you are using. This defeats the whole purpose of region free. It is suppose to be completely universal, there shouldn't be a need to change the hooktype let alone change it per what version of MKW you are doing. To me, that's unacceptable.

Therefore, all region free versions of any code will be moved to graveyard. All future postings of region free codes will also be moved to graveyard.
UPDATE:

Finally remembered to add back the item box favicon.  Tongue
Exclamation Announcement Exclamation

All threads in Code Forum now require approval by me. This is to prevent bad/fake/non-working codes from creeping into the Codes Forum. New sticky thread about posting threads in the Codes Forum has been created to assist those before they post a thread for 
Exclamation Annoucement: Exclamation

Pae memorial html page (/pae) has been removed. Memorial transferred to the it's thread within the Memorial sub forum.
Small Update:

MKWPP banned/pending players html page removed. All content moved to its thread within the Time Trials sub forum.
Important Announcement!!!:

My VPS provider is doing emergency maintenance. The maintenance will start on Thursday May 10th at 5:00 AM GMT (or 12:00 AM/midnight US Central time). The maintenance can take as long as 2 hours (most likely will be far less than that). I am told my VPS will be returned to its original state before the maintenance started. This will be an issue because the MKW server has to be manually booted plus some other few things.

To keep things simple, I am temporarily disabling my VPS before the maintenance, then I will manually boot it back up after the maintenance is completed.

Therefore, mkwii.org, the mkw server, and mkwiiu.com will be shut down at 10:00 PM US Central Time on Wednesday May 9th. All services will be back up and running the next day (Thurs May 10th) at 9:00 AM US Central Time.

If you need to contact me, add my discord - Vega#8365
REMINDER

VPS (mkwii.org, mkw server, mkwiiu.com) will be shut down tonight at 10 PM US Central Time.
Exclamation Annoucement Exclamation

Maintenance completed by my VPS provider. Booted the VPS back up. All services up and running.  Tongue
Small Update

Region Free (F6 type) codes are now 'unbanned'. They are allowed if and only if they work on standard GCT files and changing the hooktype is NOT required when changing version of MKWii.
Exclamation Announcement Exclamation

MyBB upgraded to 1.8.16

It appears the MyBB devs changed the way the custom user group images are displayed. As you can see my forum icon rank is showing for amount of posts instead of for my admin rank. However it shows normally when you view my profile. This also effect's Star's 'dark' box image forum rank.

I'll see if I can fix it. If not, we will all have to live with it. There were some important security fixes on this update so I'm not reverting back to the old version.