What to do next? (need some tips)
@Joshua Literally everything known about ASM coding for MKWii has already been made on this site. Regarding other hacking stuff, the only things here that are not covered are textures, music mods, CTs, and helping a user install and run CTGP (but wiki tockdom is already a great source for that)

Its not so much i need moderation, but a lot of help from ppl creating more sub forums, adding threads etc. I could create a new member group, basically you guys have mod powers but cannot see IPs, or ban ppl. You will have the ability to create new parent forums and add other threads.

@FZeroWii ye it sux. who knows maybe the owner might put it for sale in the marketplace after the mandatory clienttransferprohibited period of 60 days (you can't sell a domain after transfer/purchase until 60 days are up)

@Dorian well nothing will be lost regarding Hacking, just a lot of things shifted and more specific subforums will be created. no need for a hall of fame moments. im not doing any mass deletes of anything. as mentioned before, the MKW TT, and some MKW General stuff would be wiped

--

Most responses I have gotten on this thread (a lot of ppl I have asked on Discord) suggest going to the #2 plan. I'm still waiting on Cameron to chime in.

In general it appears the community has split itself up into sub communities aka 'sections' or 'hoods' if you will

MKBoards = The competitive Scene
MKWPP/Chadsoft/MKleaderboards = The TT Scene
Wiki Tockdom = Textures, Music Mods, Custom Tracks, CT Packs
4DR Forum = 4TL hacking, noob stuff in general
Wii Homebrew = Main Wiimmfi Forums/Support
Mkwii.com = ASM, Coding, Wii Softmodding, Hacking, Gecko Docs, Other Uncommon Resources.

It appears the community will never group together or ever have a place of a 'catch-all' type of site.

Messages In This Thread
What to do next? (need some tips) - by Vega - 07-18-2019, 01:40 PM
RE: What to do next? (need some tips) - by Vega - 07-18-2019, 07:58 PM
RE: What to do next? (need some tips) - by Dorian - 07-19-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: What to do next? (need some tips) - by Vega - 07-19-2019, 01:53 PM
RE: What to do next? (need some tips) - by Vega - 07-19-2019, 11:53 PM
RE: What to do next? (need some tips) - by Vega - 07-20-2019, 02:45 PM
RE: What to do next? (need some tips) - by Vega - 07-21-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: What to do next? (need some tips) - by Vega - 07-21-2019, 08:50 PM