What to do next? (need some tips)
If anybody has been paying attention, they knew that the MarioKartWii.com domain went into pendingRedemption period back in early June. This meant a 99% chance that by mid July (July 14 to be exact, when pendingDelete ends), anyone can have a change to get the domain. I have been monitoring this for awhile. I set up a few backorder services to try to 'drop-catch' it the moment the domain would be free. 

Unfortunately, I did not get it. It appears some sort of 'spammer' got the domain. This person would buy up semi-popular domains and essentially not use them, the person doesn't even try to sell them for profit. So basically, that's the end of it.

I was planning on getting that domain and trying to expand these forums (the domain would easily catch more traffic) and who knows bring back the glory days of mariokartwii.com.

Since I didn't get the domain, plans have changed. So basically I need some tips.

- This site is mainly about MKWii Modding, ASM Coding, and Hacking. Should I shift the site to be MKWii Coding/Hacking/ASM only? Get rid of the other junk (TT's, MKW General, General Wii Softmodding)? This would may be best route since me and a few other members are the only people active here. The ASM Coding scene is just me and you guys essentially. I can add other stuff such as Custom Tracks, Textures, Music, but the wiki tockdom pretty much already has that handled.

- Or do I try to expand these forums to include 'MKWii-anything'? The domain I have right now is still great, don't get me wrong. This is the 2nd best domain to have after mariokartwii.com. But a lot of noobies/new-comers actually don't know 'mkwii' is short for mariokartwii, hence why traffic doesn't pick up here.

So to the few active members here, hit me up with some ideas. Nothing is really out of limits.

Messages In This Thread
What to do next? (need some tips) - by Vega - 07-18-2019, 01:40 PM
RE: What to do next? (need some tips) - by Vega - 07-18-2019, 07:58 PM
RE: What to do next? (need some tips) - by Dorian - 07-19-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: What to do next? (need some tips) - by Vega - 07-19-2019, 01:53 PM
RE: What to do next? (need some tips) - by Vega - 07-19-2019, 11:53 PM
RE: What to do next? (need some tips) - by Vega - 07-20-2019, 02:45 PM
RE: What to do next? (need some tips) - by Vega - 07-21-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: What to do next? (need some tips) - by Vega - 07-21-2019, 08:50 PM