Mario Kart Wii Gecko Codes, Cheats, & Hacks
some code requests - Printable Version

+- Mario Kart Wii Gecko Codes, Cheats, & Hacks (https://mariokartwii.com)
+-- Forum: Hacks/Modding (https://mariokartwii.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Code Support / Help / Requests (https://mariokartwii.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: some code requests (/showthread.php?tid=2023)

some code requests - Raichu Plushie - 03-12-2023

Hey people, i made this account so i can ask anyone if they either have or could possibly make these codes based from my requests, i would really appreciate it  Big Grin

1. The mii menu when you are picking one in multiplayer to work for singleplayer, rather then just using the one on the license

2. being able to pick any vehicle in battle mode

3. every item box functions like a fake item box

oh yeah and make sure they’re ntsc-u, thanks!

RE: some code requests - Unnamed - 03-13-2023

I don't know if you heard of mkw-sp, but it will come with a variety of features. So, the second request is already implemented. The first one would be a great suggestion. Regarding the third one, I have no Idea to do this.

I don't know if someone has time or effort to make these 3 codes as gecko codes.

RE: some code requests - Raichu Plushie - 03-13-2023

(03-13-2023, 09:34 AM)Unnamed Wrote: I don't know if you heard of mkw-sp, but it will come with a variety of features. So, the second request is already implemented. The first one would be a great suggestion. Regarding the third one, I have no Idea to do this.

I don't know if someone has time or effort to make these 3 codes as gecko codes.

oh i actually have (with it installed too), just it would be nice to use it with other codes like force respawn, but also messing around with it in friend rooms too

RE: some code requests - marito_yo - 03-14-2023

(03-12-2023, 05:42 AM)Raichu Plushie Wrote: Hey people, i made this account so i can ask anyone if they either have or could possibly make these codes based from my requests, i would really appreciate it  Big Grin

1. The mii menu when you are picking one in multiplayer to work for singleplayer, rather then just using the one on the license

I can make all items collisions act like fake item boxes, but idk for normal item boxes

RE: some code requests - Raichu Plushie - 03-14-2023

(03-14-2023, 08:03 AM)marito_yo Wrote:
(03-12-2023, 05:42 AM)Raichu Plushie Wrote: Hey people, i made this account so i can ask anyone if they either have or could possibly make these codes based from my requests, i would really appreciate it  Big Grin

I can make all items collisions act like fake item boxes, but idk for normal item boxes

that’s fine, i’d be glad with at least something

RE: some code requests - marito_yo - 03-15-2023

(03-14-2023, 11:57 PM)Raichu Plushie Wrote:
(03-14-2023, 08:03 AM)marito_yo Wrote:

that’s fine, i’d be glad with at least something
I think I have an idea on the fake item box thing
I'm not sure about crashes but it's easier for online but would need to work on it for offline use